|Abstract Submission Start:||August 10, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||September 15, 2012|
|Author Notification of Acceptance:||November 5, 2012|
Download the template here
We invite you to submit extended abstracts related to the topics;
- Solar cell technology and other related technology
- Secondary battery
- Fuel cell technology, fundamentals to applications
- Combustion science and technology
- Nuclear science and technology
- Material science for energy devices
- Global environment
- Regional Environment
- Urban environment
- Material science for environment
- Social science on environment and energy
- Other environment and energy-related topics
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the forum committee and authors of accepted abstract will be requested to give an oral presentation.
- Abstracts can only be submitted via e-mail to ieforum2012(a)eae.titech.ac.jp by September 15 in 2012.
- Please make sure that you should submit both MS Word (2003 version) file and Adobe Acrobat PDF file. Please also remember to indicate your appropriate topic by choosing from the list on the call for abstracts.
- When submitting your abstract, please follow the guidelines given on the abstract template. Abstracts will be published as submitted; thus, any error that appears in the submitted abstract will appear in the published abstract.
- Each presenting author will be notified by e-mail by November 5 in 2012 whether his/her abstract has been accepted for presentation or not.
- All the accepted forum abstracts will be distributed to forum participants in a USB flash drive at the forum in Hawaii.