|Abstract Submission Start:||August 1, 2016|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||September 9, 2016|
|Author Notification of Acceptance:||November 1, 2016|
Download the template here
We invite you to submit extended abstracts related to the following topics:
- Solar Cell Technology and Other Related Technology
- Secondary Battery
- Fuel Cell Technology, Fundamentals to Applications
- Combustion Science and Technology
- Nuclear Science and Technology
- Material Science for Energy Devices
- Material Science for Environment
- Global Environment
- Regional Environment
- Urban Environment
- Social Science on Environment and Energy
- Other Environment and Energy-related Topics
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the forum committee and authors of accepted abstract will be requested to give an oral presentation.
- Abstracts can only be submitted via e-mail to ieforum2016(a)eae.titech.ac.jp by September 9, 2016.
- Please make sure that you should submit both Microsoft Word (doc or docx) file and Adobe Acrobat PDF file. Each file must be within 5MB.
- Please remember to indicate your appropriate topic in the e-mail by choosing from the list on the call for papers.
- When submitting your abstract, please follow the guidelines given on the abstract template. Abstracts will be published as submitted; thus, any error that appears in the submitted abstract will appear in the published abstract.
- Any change related to abstracts cannot be made after the submission deadline of September 9, 2016.
- Each presenting author will be notified whether his/her abstract has been accepted for presentation or not via e-mail by November 1, 2016.
- All the accepted forum abstracts will be distributed to forum participants in a USB flash drive at the forum.